Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.473 IRR / IQD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 34% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 54,942,633 (1,548,859 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oakland, California costs $7 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)