Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.296 IRR / IQD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 29% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 56,019,244 (1,790,003 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cork costs €1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)