Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.513 IRR / IQD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 16% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 47,832,210 (1,738,523 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 2 hours ago)