Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2001.500 IRR / EGP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 35% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 56,919,228 (E£ 28,438) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)