Cost of living in Suez, Egypt compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2441.484 IRR / EGP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suez (Egypt) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 44,394,632 (E£ 18,183) in Suez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 799 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 75,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £359 (about 1 hour ago)