Cost of living in Suez, Egypt compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2349.478 IRR / EGP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suez (Egypt) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 46,900,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 46,843,587 (E£ 19,938) in Suez.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)