Cost of living comparison between Subotica, Serbia and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 281.290 IRR / RSD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 60,262,854 (214,238 Дин.) in Subotica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,050 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)