Cost of living comparison between Stuttgart, Germany and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 34578.062 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 138% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 139,474,619 (€4,034) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (43 minutes ago)