Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 40730.833 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 61% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 63,010,623 (£1,547) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (about 2 hours ago)