Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,441 prices entered by 244 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4929.716 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 145% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 102,201,635 (20,732 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 75 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨125 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,576 (32 minutes ago)