Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,900 prices entered by 282 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3657.700 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 74% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 85,036,611 (23,249 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (about 1 hour ago)