Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,569 prices entered by 265 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4632.854 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 138% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 111,018,408 (23,963 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $9 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $864 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 19 (about 2 hours ago)