Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4863.320 IRR / NOK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 174% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 133,808,803 (kr 27,514) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)