Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3887.629 IRR / NOK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 137% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 115,574,267 (kr 29,729) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 102 Ft (about 1 hour ago)