Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4161.848 IRR / NOK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 144% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 104,611,864 (kr 25,136) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (44 minutes ago)