Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 513.824 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 45,700,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 45,400,705 (₨88,358) in Srinagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (about 1 hour ago)