Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5271.242 IRR / HRK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 43% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 60,171,624 (11,415 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)