Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4562.432 IRR / HRK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 23% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 47,898,052 (10,498 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)