Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5004.081 IRR / HRK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 39% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 62,550,310 (12,500 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shenzhen costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 55,000 (about 1 hour ago)