Cost of living in Sparwood, British Columbia, Canada compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 32879.399 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sparwood, British Columbia (Canada) is 55% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 67,257,442 (C$2,046) in Sparwood, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dortmund costs €225 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 50TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 180 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$235,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Velho costs R$ 7 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 1 hour ago)