Cost of living in Soweto, South Africa compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2479.446 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Soweto (South Africa) is 10% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 64,620,504 (R 26,062) in Soweto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 1 hour ago)