Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 167.237 IRR / HUF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 49% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 61,631,773 (368,529 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 3 hours ago)