Cost of living in Sonipat, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 579.999 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonipat (India) is 29% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 59,836,713 (₨103,167) in Sonipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (37 minutes ago)