Cost of living in Songnam, South Korea compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.915 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 45,088,488 (₩1,559,346) in Songnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuching costs RM17 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)