Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,860 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18519.891 IRR / BGN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 6% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 42,717,410 (2,307 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 800,000₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)