Cost of living in Slonim, Belarus compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 21902.249 IRR / BYN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slonim (Belarus) is 7% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 46,300,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 42,870,134 (1,957 BYN) in Slonim.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dortmund costs €225 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 50TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 180 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$235,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Velho costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 1 hour ago)