Cost of living comparison between Sliven, Bulgaria and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 17636.222 IRR / BGN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 7% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 41,841,637 (2,372 лв) in Sliven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)