Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4762.366 IRR / HRK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 7% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 62,764,314 (13,179 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 100 B/. (about 1 hour ago)