Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6916.427 IRR / HRK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 37% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 64,126,946 (9,272 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (43 minutes ago)