Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 565.539 IRR / MKD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 10% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 44,162,872 (78,090 ден) in Skopje.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (42 minutes ago)