Cost of living in Skikda, Algeria vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 354.196 IRR / DZD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skikda (Algeria) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 47,599,206 (134,387 Dinar) in Skikda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 10,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £3.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Istanbul costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)