Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 9086.749 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 48% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 69,675,410 (7,668TL) in Sivas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)