Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1278.589 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 32% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 40,600,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 27,714,687 (21,676₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €800 (40 minutes ago)