Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1283.012 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 38% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 45,700,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 28,138,446 (21,932₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$450 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tiruchchirappalli costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)