Cost of living comparison between Simferopol, Ukraine and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1235.963 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 38% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 36,237,915 (29,320₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)