Cost of living comparison between Simferopol, Ukraine and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1235.657 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 31% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 26,815,994 (21,702₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (less than a minute ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Phnom Penh costs 8,880 Riels (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (about 3 hours ago)