Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4700.492 IRR / DKK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 128% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 133,509,711 (kr28,403) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)