Cost of living in Siirt, Turkey compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6727.650 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siirt (Turkey) is 8% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 45,300,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 41,749,625 (6,206TL) in Siirt.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$19,595 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)