Cost of living comparison between Sihanoukville, Cambodia and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.875 IRR / KHR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 26% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 74,010,718 (9,398,482 Riels) in Sihanoukville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)