Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.091 IRR / KHR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 20% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 47,012,837 (5,810,259 Riels) in Sihanoukville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)