Cost of living in Siegen, Germany vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 47925.832 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siegen (Germany) is 50% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 64,817,633 (€1,352) in Siegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Jose, California costs $2.80 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)