Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 311.154 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 19% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 50,698,167 (₨162,936) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (about 1 hour ago)