Cost of living in Si Racha, Thailand compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 991.898 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Si Racha (Thailand) is 18% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 54,827,703 (55,276 ฿) in Si Racha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)