Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 403.892 IRR / ALL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 30% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 58,419,588 (144,641 Lek) in Shkoder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)