Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Shiraz have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017.
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 2 hours ago)