Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Shiraz have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017.
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 6% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 42,300,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 39,641,757 in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)