Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4843.838 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 17% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 51,176,801 (元10,565) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (27 minutes ago)