Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4706.676 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 57% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 91,810,550 (元19,506) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)