Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 11436.351 IRR / AED *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 94% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 93,151,053 (Dirham 8,145) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)