Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8821.992 IRR / AED *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 62% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 79,113,609 (Dirham 8,968) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)