Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 10033.839 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 31% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 58,566,050 (RM5,837) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 3,500 (26 minutes ago)