Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10597.779 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 38% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 56,175,869 (RM5,301) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)