Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7626.972 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 49,450,894 (RM6,484) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)