Cost of living comparison between Sevastopol, Ukraine and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1230.849 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 17% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 32,269,611 (26,217₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)