Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3478.857 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 8% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 44,400,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 40,982,378 (11,780 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)