Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3221.059 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 7% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 62,535,484 (19,415 Dirham) in Settat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)