Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3640.062 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 5% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 40,800,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 38,590,680 (10,602 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)