Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7679.732 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 6% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 40,100,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 37,606,798 (RM4,897) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 30 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)