Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,095 prices entered by 222 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.163 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 99% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 116,471,831 (₩3,993,802) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (37 minutes ago)