Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.196 IRR / KZT *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 24% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 42,300,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 32,313,659 (316,193 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)