Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.429 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 19% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 46,429,720 (Rp 19,115,507) in Semarang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo André costs R$ 40 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €6,450 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)