Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.414 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 50% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 58,420,182 (Rp 24,203,192) in Semarang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)