Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 8426.475 IRR / RON *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 40,293,184 (4,782 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)