Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7691.760 IRR / RON *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 48,141,140 (6,259 lei) in Satu Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)