Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 501.871 IRR / BDT *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 46,500,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 45,340,595 (Taka 90,343) in Satkhira.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $224 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$76 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)