Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh vs Ahvaz, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1289.895 IRRX / BDT *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 6% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 43,966,663 (Taka 87,605) in Satkhira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tours costs €28 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €1,290 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 500 B/. (about 1 hour ago)