Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 404.263 IRR / BDT *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 47,468,381 (Taka 117,420) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)