Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 24403.759 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 95% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 95,383,223 (C$3,909) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)