Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 24760.049 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 47% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 86,277,316 (C$3,485) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)