Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 32589.262 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 84% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 88,465,970 (C$2,715) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piracicaba costs R$ 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,096 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 120,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)