Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Sari have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017.
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 10% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 41,800,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 37,423,105 in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (42 minutes ago)