Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 310.551 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 8% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 43,800,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 40,195,062 (₨129,431) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (40 minutes ago)