Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 309.131 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 12% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 34,557,625 (₨111,790) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $10,578 (about 2 hours ago)