Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 309.647 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 9% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 44,557,849 (₨143,899) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in San Sebastian costs €750 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,290 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (about 1 hour ago)