Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 305.205 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 79% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 86,867,706 (¥284,621) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨165 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (about 2 hours ago)